Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What Happened to May?!


Hello Readers! I hope you all had a fabulous May! It went by sooo fast, probably because it was jam packed with fun things! Jake & I LOVED South Carolina! It was sooo pretty and peaceful! It was a nice change of pace from our usual Vacations!

 Hunting Island, South Carolina
 Hunting Island, South Carolina
 South Carolina
 South Carolina
 Tried the panoramic option on the Iphone and found that my hands were a bit shaky...



Other exciting news in May, We got a new nephew!! Jace Thomas was born on May 31st! We are so excited to meet this little man next week and to, of course, spend some quality time with big brother Laners. 



I will be sharing lots of pictures when Laners visits and when we get to meet Mr. Jace. I hope you all have a fabulous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment