Monday, March 4, 2013

Wedding Video!!


Hello Friends! I hope you all had a fabulous February. It is hard to believe that it is March already. I will have a busy March between Easter & New Baby’s shower. New Baby does not have a name yet, so I only feel like Carlos the 2nd is appropriate. We are very excited to see Laner’s, his Mom and his aunt Johanna over Easter! We’ve missed them! Carlos the 2nd is having a mustache bash shower and I have been having so much fun planning it. I’ll add pictures later! I hope it is adorable!  

 


 We got Jordan & Brett’s wedding video back from Anecdotally Yours and it is Wonderful! They did such a good job capturing the day! I’ve decided that I want them to document my life. I could sit and watch their videos all day. They are so sweet and I feel like I know the couples they feature. I’m sure some of you have already watched this on Facebook, but I wanted to share it here as well. Just click on the picture and it will take you to the video.



If you ever need a videographer or photographer for your wedding I would highly recommend The Beatys and Anecdotally Yours. Hope you enjoy, friends! Have a great week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment