Thursday, January 20, 2011

Things That Make You Say, “What?”

Holá Readers!  I hope you are all having a fabulous week! I just have a few things to share today!
1.      Apparently Mother Nature is reading my blog and has decided to send some fun snow! Although it was only about 1.5 inches, it is still enough to enjoy!
The Lovely view from my desk window! haha

2.      On a crazier note, I legit saw this car on my way to work the other day.
 I don’t know which part of this scenario is the most strange:
a.      This was a GROWN woman, as in like 30ish, who had her car decorated in Batman Gear.
b.      The fact that she had a custom license plate stating that she was “Batman’s Girl”
c.       The realization that Batman is a fictional character and there is in no way she could be “Batman’s Girl”
Or lastly:
d.      This lady possibly has a chemical imbalance that makes one fall in love with fictional characters on an extreme scale and should possibly not be allowed to operate a moving vehicle!

I am going to go ahead and venture to say that there is a high possibility that the car and lady and all the reasons listed above make you say, “What?!?”

Have a great week readers!!

4 comments:

  1. I believe someone I know has this same chemical imbalance..... Weird.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan,
    You are no longer permitted to comment on my posts. I happen to know That Edward is a fictional character, but the actor that portrays him is not fictional, therefore I am permitted to lugh him! So There!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatev.... lol you are still weird.... :)

    ReplyDelete