Friday, January 14, 2011

My life is a Comic Strip. . .

I recently had a friend of ours email me this comic strip. He proceeded to explain that the strip reminded him of Jacob & myself.

After reading the comic, I immediately agreed with him. Except the only difference is our dialogue usually goes something like this:

Jacob: "HEY LENZIE" **Shouting**
Lenzie: **pretending I can’t hear him shouting**
Jacob: “HEY LENZ” **Still shouting**
Lenzie: **Deciding if I should answer or pretend I still can’t hear him**
Lenzie: **Decides I still can’t hear him**
Jacob: “LENZIE, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME”
Lenzie: **Crap, he knows I can hear him! I should probably answer him**
Lenzie: "What Jacob?" **not shouting**
Jacob: "COME HERE"
Lenzie: “What is it, just tell me!”
Jacob: “JUST COME HERE”
Lenzie: "Is it important?"
Jacob: "YESSS JUST COME HERE"
Lenzie: "Ughhh"
Lenzie: **I stop whatever I am doing at the moment and walk to wherever Jacob is located**
Lenzie: “What is it Jacob?”
Jacob: "Look at Milo, he is sleepy"
Lenzie: "Jacob, you are an idiot"
Lenzie: **Lenzie returns to what she was doing and continues to question why she ever got married, haha**

This is only one of the many reasons for which I am summoned from across the house.
Other reasons include:
"What are we going to eat for lunch, dinner, breakfast?"
"Will you look at my toe, it is red?"
 "What are you doing?"
"Have you seen my wallet, keys or phone?"
and lastly.....
"Watch this play that (Fill in athlete's name) made!" -I usually blank out on the athletes name as I don't care what just happened in the game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment