Friday, November 12, 2010

Yay For The Weekend!!

Guess what readers?!? Only 6 more days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows reaches theatres in the US! Woo Hoo!  Not only will that be a FANTASTIC day because of HP, but my best fran Amber also got us tickets to see WICKED the 18th!! Soooo that means Wicked and then HP! Does it get any better than that?!? Well perhaps if Breaking Dawn followed HP, then it would be better, but it is pretty flippin’ AWESOME nonetheless!!
I can’t imagine not loving Harry Potter. I feel that it grew up with our generation! In fact, I would still lugh to go to Hogwarts. . . Unfortunately, I am past the age of acceptance and it is a fictional place, but whatev. I still have 2 more HP movies to enjoy and countless re-reads of the books to keep me going. Also, GET EXCITED, we are going to the HP Theme Park in Orlando! I am hoping for the springtime! Amber- You in??
On to the real post. . .

4 comments:

  1. Casey,
    That is not very nice. What did your mother tell you? "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". Also, you like Harry Potter and you are just jealous you weren't invited to the theme park with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NEVER seen an HP movie in theater and I don't think I have said "Lenzie, I like Harry Potter"...ever.

    Besides...I buy them after their all discounted...that doesn't count. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah yess that most definately counts! Nice try though!!

    ReplyDelete